TigerClaw FREE Install Gun Promo - 2 Buckets of TC-Gs, 2 Boxes of Screw Nails - Stainless Steel
This Kit Includes
- Get a Free Tiger Claw Installation Gun with a 1000 sq ft order!
- Offer includes: 1 Free Tiger Claw Gun, 2 Buckets of Tiger Claw TC-G Fasteners (1800 Total Fasteners), and 2 Boxes of Tiger Claw Screw Nails (1860 Total Nails)
- Covers 1000 sq ft at 16" OC
- Pneumatic gun installs 6 hidden deck fasteners in 26 seconds
- Limit one free installation gun for each shipping address. If you have several thousand square feet of decking to cover, please call us at the number at the top of this page so that we can discuss options with you.
- *This is a manufacturer promotion. The gun may be shipped directly from the manufacturer in a separate shipment.
Tiger Claw Installation Gun for TC-G, Trex Hideaway and TimberTech CONCEALoc is the fastest way to install hidden fasteners into grooved decking. The install tool features a unique nose piece that holds the hidden fasteners in the correct position every time.
The installation gun fires a screw nail through the clip into the joist. This fastens the deck board to the joist in one step. On average, this installation gun will install about 400 sq ft of decking in an hour. The Tiger Claw installation gun has a full lifetime warranty.
Tiger Claw TC-G Bucket of 900 fasteners is for use with 1" or thicker decking. The Tiger Claw system is the fastest, easiest way to hide fasteners on grooved decking. It is specifically designed to work with 5/4" or greater x 4" or 6" decking that is pre-grooved or grooved with the TC-150 slot cutter. The TC-G is made of 304 grade stainless steel and is approved for use in saltwater applications and ACQ or chemically treated lumber for long-term performance. The clip’s sharp prongs embed into the upper portion of the groove for strong holding power. In addition, the stainless steel screw ensures a lasting deck board to joist connection.
Tiger Claw Screw Nails for the Tiger Claw Installation Gun combines the speed of a nail and the holding power of a screw. Tiger Claw Screw Nails, or "Scrails", are designed specifically for use in the Tiger Claw Pneumatic Installation Tool for Tiger Claw hidden fastening clips, such as TC-G. Once installed, the Screw Nails can be backed out if needed. Tiger Claw Screw Nails are approved for use in ACQ and chemically treated lumber.
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.