Tiger Claw Butt Seam Clip For Use With TC-G Installations - Bag of 55 with Screws
- Stainless steel butt seam clips for use with TC-G hidden fasteners
- Eliminates the need for sister joists
- Helpful on special decking techniques such as picture framing, miters and general fastening of grooved decking
- All clips and screws included in every package
- Spacer tabs on the clip automatically gap the decking 3/16" for a consistent look
The TC-G Butt Seam Clip has been specifically designed for butt seam applications when building with the TC-G hidden fastening system. This clip has been designed as a mirror image of the TC-G clip allowing an installer to install two clips per joist at the butt seams. This eliminates the need for additional joists and creates a much stronger connection. The clip is made of 304 grade stainless steel and is approved for use in saltwater applications and ACQ or chemically treated lumber for long-term performance. The clip’s sharp prongs embed into the upper portion of the groove for strong holding power. The stainless steel screw ensures a lasting connection between decking board and joist.
|Manufacturer Part Number||F-5969-TCBC|
|Coverage (Square Feet)||55 count bag covers 30 sq. ft. at 16" OC, 20 sq. ft. at 12" OC, 55 sq. ft. at 24" OC|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.