TandoShake Rough Sawn Cedar Single Course Siding - 50 SF Box
- Rough Sawn Cedar Single composite siding panels
- Indistinguishable from real cedar shakes
- Single course profile minimizes waste around dormers & peaks
- Classic look, evenly aligned shingles
- 90.1”w X 8.5”h
- 6.5” exposure, 90” long
- Moisture resistant, lightweight
- Perfect for roof line and ground contact applications
- Complements a wide range of exterior products
- Easy one-person installation, no special tools needed
Tando RoughSawn Cedar Single siding comes in 90” long composite panels that look like evenly aligned cedar shingles. It has a classic 6 1/2 inch exposure and single course profile that provides a quick installation with minimal waste around dormers and peaks. TandoShake RoughSawn Cedar Single is indistinguishable from real cedar, durable, moisture resistant, lightweight and easy to install by one person. It does not require the annual maintenance of real cedar shingle siding.
Weights and Dimensions
Info & Guides
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.