TandoShake Hand Split Shake Dual Course Outside Corner
- Hand Split Shake composite corner siding panels
- Install on the 90° corner of any home
- Indistinguishable from real hand-cut cedar shakes
- Matches TandoShake Hand Split Shake siding
- (16) 4-1/2”w X 4-1/2” Corners totaling 110.625"
- Moisture resistant
- Fast and easy one-person installation
- No special installation tools needed
Tando Hand Split Shake Siding Corners are siding panels that install on the 90° corner of any home. These corner panels are designed to match the Hand Split Shake style and add the finishing touch to your Tando siding. TandoShake Hand Split Shake is durable, moisture resistant, lightweight and easy to install by one person. They are made of composite and do not require the annual maintenance of real cedar.
|Code Approval||ESR-3070, FL17789 Approval, TDI Approval|
|Installation Temperature||See Installation Instructions|
|Package Includes||(16) Siding Corners|
|Warranty||50-Year Performance Plus|
Weights and Dimensions
|Dimensions||4-1/2"w x 4-1/2"|
Info & Guides
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.