- 20 gauge
- Includes plastic collated caps and galvanized wire staple strips
- Covers approximately 25 square
- Use 3/8" staples with STINGER CH38-2 Cap Hammer or STINGER CH38A Autofeed Cap Hammer
- Use 5/8" staples with STINGER CS58 Cap Stapler (sold separately)
- Meets ASTM F1667 requirements
Cap fasteners are a recommended best practice installation by top housewrap and roofing underlayment manufacturers such as STINGER, GAF, DuPont, Tyvek, Grace, and Titanium. Why? Because caps help seal out moisture that can penetrate sidewall and roofing fabrics or material. Caps provide better holding power than just nails or staples alone, which means reduced blow-offs and lateral slippage. It also means that fewer fasteners are needed to get the job done.
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.