- Makes installing roofing felt, housewrap, and insulation easy and efficient
- Holds 168 staples
- Quick-load magazine
- Light and easy to maneuver
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel for durability
- Anti-slip, ergonomic rubber handle
- Use with STINGER A-11 3/8" Staples for best performance
- Compatible staple sizes are 1/4" to 3/8"
The STINGER HT38 Hammer Tacker is an ideal tool for installing roofing felt, housewrap, and insulation when using staples. It's constructed with heavy-duty steel for durability yet still light and easy to maneuver. The anti-slip, ergonomic rubber handle also helps with the ease of use. This tool features a quick-load magazine that holds 168 staples. For best performance, STINGER 3/8" A-11 Staples are recommended. However, other 1/4" to 3/8" staples are compatible with the STINGER HT38 Hammer Tacker.
|Manufacturer Part Number||0136450|
|Application||For installing general residential roofing, sidewall applications, roofing felt, housewraps, underlayments, and more.|
|Compatible Fasteners||STINGER A-11 Staples (3/8", 21ga) or other 1/4" to 3/8" staples|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.