Pro Plugs for Trex Decking - 375 Plugs Only (Packaging May Vary)
Pro Plugs for Trex decking is a superior and easy-to-install plug for Trex Decking. When used in combination with epoxy coated or stainless steel fasteners, it gives builders the ability to choose the right screw for a wide variety of applications.
The system features the PVC Tool (which drives screws to the correct depth without stripping the screw recess or damaging the deck board surface), and plugs made from actual deck and trim material. When using the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling. Note: Screws Sold Separately
Note: Pro Plugs are no longer available for Trex Enhance decking. The newer, scalloped boards do not allow for plug installation. The use of plugs with 2019 or later Enhance decking will void the decking warranty.
- Includes 375 Trex deck plugs
- Plugs are made from actual Trex deck and trim board material so the color and grain match perfectly
- When used with the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling.
- Compatible with epoxy coated or stainless steel Starborn screws
- Note: Screws sold separately and Pro Plug Tool sold separately
- Note: Standard drills are recommended for use with the Pro Plug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter. Impact drivers may not set the screw to the correct depth.
|Sub Brand||Pro Plug|
|Compatible Fasteners||Epoxy coated stainless steel or stainless steel Starborn screws|
|Compatible Materials||Trex Decking|
|Number of Plugs||375|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|