Starborn Industries Pro Plugs for Trex Decking - 375 Count
- Includes 375 Trex deck plugs
- Plugs are made from actual Trex Select and Transcend deck and trim board material so the color and grain match perfectly
- When used with the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling.
- Compatible with epoxy coated or stainless steel Starborn screws
- Note: Screws sold separately and Pro Plug Tool sold separately
- Note: Standard drills are recommended for use with the Pro Plug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter. Impact drivers may not set the screw to the correct depth.
Pro Plugs for Trex Decking - 375 Count is a superior and easy-to-install plug for Trex Decking. These are plugs only. When used in combination with epoxy coated or stainless steel fasteners, it gives builders the ability to choose the right screw for a wide variety of applications.
The system features the PVC Tool (which drives screws to the correct depth without stripping the screw recess or damaging the deck board surface), and plugs made from actual deck and trim material. When using the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling. Note: Screws and tool are sold separately.
|Sub Brand||Pro Plug|
|Compatible Fasteners||Starborn Epoxy Coated Stainless Steel or Stainless Steel Screws|
|Compatible Materials||Trex Select and Transcend Deck Boards|
|Compatible Tools||Pro Plug PVC Tool|
|Material||Trex Deck Boards|
|Number of Plugs||375|
|Package Includes||(375) Plugs|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.