Starborn Industries Pro Plugs for Apex Trim - 375 Count
- Includes (375) Apex trim plugs
- Plugs are made from actual Apex trim board material so the color and grain match perfectly
- When used with the PVC Tool (sold separately), the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling. *Pro Plug Tool sold separately
- Compatible with epoxy coated or stainless steel Starborn screws
- Note: Screws and Pro Tool sold separately
- Note: Standard drills are recommended for use with the Pro Plug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter. Impact drivers may not set the screw to the correct depth.
Pro Plugs for Apex Trim is a superior and easy-to-install plug for Apex Decking. When used in combination with epoxy-coated or stainless steel fasteners, it gives builders the ability to choose the right screw for a wide variety of applications.
The Pro Plug System features the PVC Tool (which drives screws to the correct depth without stripping the screw recess or damaging the deck board surface), and plugs made from actual deck and trim material. When using the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling. Note: Screws and Pro Plug Tool Sold Separately
|Epoxy coated stainless steel or stainless steel Starborn screws
|Coverage (Square Feet)
|Apex Deck Board
|Number of Plugs
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.