Structural H23 Deck Ledger Multi-Purpose Wood Screw
- Specifically designed to attach deck ledgers to rim joists
- 3/8" Hex washer head for maximum drivability
- Comparable to 1/2" lag screws
- Tri-Forge Point provides fast start, minimal splitting, and reduced driving torque
- Speed-knurl reduces friction on the unthreaded shank for faster installation
- No pre-drilling
- Black exterior grade coating has high-adhesion and is an ACQ approved alternative to hot-dip galvanized coatings
- IRC/IBC code compliant
Structural H23 Deck Ledger Multi-Purpose Wood Screw are specifically designed to attach deck ledgers to rim joists. They are fully tested and code compliant alternatives to traditional lag screws and through-bolts, with no pre-drilling required.
Structural H23 screws feature a hex washer head for maximum drivability, a unique Tri-Forge point for reduced driving torque, and a high-adhesion exterior grade coating. Complete fastening instructions are available in the Deck Ledger to Rim Joist Technical Guide. Structural H23 screws can also be used in a variety of other code compliant wood-to-wood connections.
|Sub Brand||Structural Screws|
|Compatible Materials||Wood to Wood|
|Head Diameter - Inches||.375|
|Material||Heat Treated Carbon Steel|
|Screw Head Style||Hex|
|Thread Diameter - Inches||.307|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.