Starborn Industries Structural F23 Multi-Purpose Flat Head Wood Screw
- Wood to Wood connections
- Low profile flat head design minimizes interference with connectors and finish materials
- Comparable to 1/2" lag screws
- T-40 star drive eliminates cam-out
- Tri-Forge Point provides a fast start, minimal splitting, and reduced driving torque
- Speed-Knurl reduces friction on the unthreaded shank for faster installation
- No pre-drilling
- Black exterior grade coating has high-adhesion and is an ACQ approved alternative to hot-dip galvanized coatings
- For decking, fencing, pergolas, landscape timbers, timber framing, and more
- 4" and 5" lengths are specifically designed for code compliant deck ledger attachments
Structural F23 Multi-Purpose Flat Head Wood Screws are designed for heavy duty framing applications such as decking, fencing, pergolas, landscape timbers, and timber framing. The 4" and 5" lengths are specifically designed as code compliant deck ledger attachments.
The F23s are fully tested and code compliant alternatives to traditional lag screws and through-bolts, with no pre-drilling required. These versatile screws feature a low-profile flat head design that minimizes interference with connectors and finish materials, a unique Tri-Forge point for reduced driving torque, and a high-adhesion exterior grade coating.
|Sub Brand||Structural Screws|
|Compatible Materials||Wood to Wood|
|Head Diameter - Inches||.3125|
|Material||Heat Treated Carbon Steel|
|Screw Drive Type||Star T-40|
|Screw Head Style||Flat|
|Thread Diameter - Inches||.307|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Info & Guides
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.