Pro Plugs for Azek Trim - 400 Pack
The Starborn Pro Plugs for Azek Trim - 400 Pack is a superior and easy-to-install plug fastening system for Azek Trim. When used in combination with epoxy coated or stainless steel fasteners, it gives builders the ability to choose the right screw for a wide variety of applications.
The system features the PVC Tool (which drives screws to the correct depth without stripping the screw recess or damaging the deck board surface), star drive fasteners in both epoxy coated carbon steel and stainless steel (Grade 305 and Marine Grade 316), and plugs made from actual deck and trim material. When using the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling.
- Includes (400) trim plugs, and (1) Pro Plug PVC Tool
- Plugs are made from actual Azek deck and trim board material so the color and grain match perfectly
- When used with the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug, without pre-drilling.
- Compatible with epoxy coated or stainless steel Starborn screws
- Traditional plugs are smooth; Frontier plugs are wood grain
- Note: Screws sold separately
- Note: Standard drills are recommended for use with the Pro Plug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter. Impact drivers may not set the screw to the correct depth.
|Sub Brand||Pro Plug|
|Compatible Fasteners||Epoxy coated stainless steel or stainless steel Starborn screws|
|Compatible Materials||Azek Trim|
|Coverage - Linear Feet||250|
|Kit Includes||(400) plugs, and (1) Pro Plug PVC Tool|
|Number of Plugs||400|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|