Pro Plug System For Wood Flooring Kit - 100 Square Feet combines the strength of top-down fastening with the high end finish of facegrain wood plugs. This comprehensive system allows installers to drill, screw, glue, and plug all types of flooring in a fraction of the time required for traditional plug fastening methods.
All of the Pro Plug System for Wood components have been carefully and precisely engineered to maximize performance and provide the best finished result. The system features face-grain wood plugs, zinc plated fasteners, a pre-drilling and counterboring tool (sold separately), and a glue nozzle that applies glue (sold separately) to the sidewall of the counterbored hole.
Plugs are made from actual face grain wood material, so they match perfectly, with many species to choose from. A unique chamfer and reduced flare angle offers easy insertion and an extremely tight fit with minimal to zero push-up from weathering. Plugs are inserted completely, with no need for sawing or chiseling.
The patented Pro Plug Glue Nozzle is designed to apply standard wood glue to the sidewalls of the hole created by the Pro Plug Tool for Wood, in order to achieve maximum holding power. The Nozzle attaches to any interior or exterior 4 or 8 ounce bottle of Titebond wood glue and any 4, 8 or 16 ounce bottle of Elmer's wood glue.
- Kit includes: 8 x 1-5/8" zinc plated screws, face grain wood plugs, glue nozzle, and driver bit(s)
- #2 Square drive
- Plugs are made from actual face grain wood material, so they match perfectly, with many species to choose from.
- Glue nozzle designed to apply standard wood glue to sidewalls of hole creating maximum holding power. Glue sold separately
- Pro Plug Tool for Wood (sold separately) counterbores to perfectly match the system's screws and plugs
- Plugs approx. 5/16" in diameter
|Sub Brand||Pro Plug|
|Coverage - Square Feet||100|
|Diameter - Inches||.3125|
|Kit Includes||(350) screws, (350) plugs, (1) glue nozzle, (1) driver bit|
|Material||Zinc Plated Carbon Steel|
|Number of Plugs||350|
|Number of Screws||350|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|