Pro Plug System for Fiberon Decking - 20 Square Feet
Usually Ships Same/Next Business Day
The Pro Plug System for Fiberon Decking - 20 Square Feet is a superior and easy-to-install plug fastening system for Fiberon Decking. With the epoxy coated or stainless steel fasteners, it gives builders the ability to choose the right screw for a wide variety of applications. Due to the density of Fiberon decking, the boards require a pre-drilled pilot hole prior to screw & plug installation.
The system features the PVC Tool (which drives screws to the correct depth without stripping the screw recess or damaging the deck board surface), star drive fasteners in both epoxy coated carbon steel and stainless steel (Grade 305 and Marine Grade 316), and plugs made from actual deck and trim material. When using the PVC Tool, the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug.
- Includes 75 screws and 85 plugs. (Pro Plug PVC Tool sold separately)
- Plugs are made from actual Fiberon deck and trim board material so the color and grain match perfectly
- Star drive; Extra deep recess reduces cam-out
- When used with the PVC Tool (sold separately), the fasteners create a perfect hole for the matching plug.
- Pre-drilling a pilot hole is recommended for dense decking such as Fiberon prior to screw and plug installation.
- All fasteners are ACQ approved
- Note: When using the Pro PLug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter, use a 18V (or higher) standard drill. Impact drivers are not recommended.
|Sub Brand||Pro Plug|
|Compatible Materials||Fiberon Decking|
|Coverage - Square Feet||20|
|Number of Screws||75|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|