Headcote SS Trim Head Screws - Pro Pack with Smart-Bit are designed to blend with all types of wood decking, including cedar, ipe, mahogany, and meranti. These premium quality deck screws feature extra deep star drive recesses, type 17 auger tips, and trim or reinforced flat heads. For applications exposed to salt air, near large bodies of water, swimming pools or other areas where corrosion is more likely to occur, use Marine Grade 316 Headcote or Marine Grade 316 Deckfast Stainless. They are also available collated for use with the Muro Ultra Driver tool.
Headcote 305 and 316 screws match the profiles of Smart-Bit Pre-drilling and Countersinking Tools. For materials that require pre-drilling, especially hardwoods, this product combination makes it easy to achieve a clean and professional finish.
- Stainless steel screws with color coated heads match popular decking products
- Extra deep recessed star drive to prevent cam-out
- Trim head with nibs for better countersinking
- Type 17 Auger tip for faster easier entry, helps to prevent splitting
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
- Includes Smart-Bit making it easy to achieve a clean and professional finish
- Starborn Smart-Bit and Headcote System for Decks
|Number of Screws||1750|
|Screw Drive Type||Star|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|