Headcote 305 SS Flat Head Screws - Pro Pack with Smart-Bit Pre-Drilling and Countersinking Tool are designed to blend with all types of wood decking, including cedar, ipe, mahogany, and meranti. These premium quality deck screws feature extra deep star drive recesses, type 17 auger tips, and trim or reinforced flat heads. They are also available collated for use with the Muro Ultra Driver tool.
Headcote 305 screws match the profiles of Smart-Bit Pre-drilling and Countersinking Tools. For materials that require pre-drilling, especially hardwoods, this product combination makes it easy to achieve a clean and professional finish.
For hardwood decking, Trim Head Deckfast Stainless screws are recommended.
- Recommended for pressure treated decking
- Stainless steel screws with color coated heads match popular decking products
- Extra deep recessed star drive to prevent cam-out
- Reinforced flat head with nibs for greater strength and better countersinking
- Type 17 Auger tip for faster easier entry, helps to prevent splitting
- Includes Smart-Bit Pre-Drilling and Countersinking Tool making it easy to achieve a clean and professional finish
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
|Included Accessories||Smart-Bit Pre-Drilling and Countersinking Tool|
|Number of Screws||1750|
|Screw Drive Type||Star|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|