Starborn Industries Headcote Stainless Steel Flat Head Screws - Deck Pack
- Recommended for pressure treated decking
- Stainless steel screws with color coated heads match popular decking products
- Extra deep recessed star drive to prevent cam-out
- Reinforced flat head with nibs for greater strength and better countersinking
- Type 17 Auger tip for faster easier entry, helps to prevent splitting
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
- Ranges from 265-350 qty
- Smart-Bit sold separately
Headcote 305 Stainless Steel Color Flat Head Screws - Deck Pack is designed to blend with all types of wood decking, including cedar, ipe, mahogany, and meranti. These premium quality deck screws feature extra deep star drive recesses, type 17 auger tips, and trim or reinforced flat heads. They are also available collated for use with the Muro Ultra Driver tool.
Headcote 305 screws match the profiles of Smart-Bit Pre-drilling and Countersinking Tools. For materials that require pre-drilling, especially hardwoods, this product combination makes it easy to achieve a clean and professional finish.
For hardwood decking, Trim Head Deckfast Stainless screws are recommended.
|Screw Drive Type||Star|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.