Deckfast Stainless Steel Trim Head Screws - Bulk Pack
- Available in 305 and Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel
- Star Drive with extra deep recess. Reduces cam-out
- Trim head with nibs for better countersinking
- Type 17 Auger tip helps prevent splitting
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
- Matches the profiles of smart-bit pre-drilling and countersinking tools
- Ranges from 2000-5000
Deckfast Stainless Steel Trim Head Screws - Bulk Pack for hardwood, cedar, redwood and pressure treated decking are extremely versatile, premium quality deck screws. They feature extra deep star drive recesses, type 17 auger tips, and trim or reinforced flat heads. Deckfast Stainless screws are available in both Grade 305 and Marine Grade 316 stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance.
Deckfast Stainless screws match the profiles of Smart-Bit Pre-drilling and Countersinking Tools. For materials that require pre-drilling, especially hardwoods, this product combination makes it easy to achieve a clean and professional finish.
Package quantity may vary based on the screw size and length. Please view the specifications for details.
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.