Starborn Industries Deckfast Stainless Steel Flat Head Screws - Tub Pack
- Available in 305 and Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel
- Star Drive with extra deep recess. Reduces cam-out
- Flat head with nibs for better countersinking
- Type 17 Auger tip helps prevent splitting
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
- Matches the profiles of smart-bit pre-drilling and countersinking tools (sold separately)
- Ranges from 250-500 quantity
Deckfast Stainless Steel Flat Head Screws - Tub Pack have reinforced flat heads with nibs for greater strength and better countersinking ability
These extremely versatile, premium quality deck screws can be used for hardwood, cedar, redwood and pressure treated decking. They feature extra deep star drive recesses and type 17 auger tips,. Deckfast Stainless screws are available in both Grade 305 and Marine Grade 316 stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance. Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
Deckfast Stainless screws match the profiles of Smart-Bit Pre-drilling and Countersinking Tools (sold separately). For materials that require pre-drilling, especially hardwoods, this product combination makes it easy to achieve a clean and professional finish.
Package quantity may vary based on the screw size and length. Please view the specifications for details.
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.