Deckfast Epoxy Star Drive Deck Screws - Tub Pack
- Epoxy coated carbon steel screws
- Recommended for pressure treated decking
- Extra deep recessed star drive to prevent cam-out
- Reinforced flat head with nibs for greater strength and better countersinking
- Type 17 Auger tip for faster easier entry, helps to prevent splitting
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber
- Ranges from 250-500 quantity depending on screw size
Deckfast Epoxy Star Drive Deck Screws - Tub Packs provide unmatched performance, ease of use and value. These high quality deck screws for pressure treated decking feature extra deep star drive recesses, reinforced flat heads with nibs, Type 17 auger tips, and a specially formulated, color matched, epoxy-based polymer resin coating. The epoxy coating provides excellent corrosion resistance and is designed for high adhesion so that the coating remains intact during installation. Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber.. They are also available collated for use with the Muro Ultra Driver tool.
Pre-drilling is not required for pressure treated lumber. To achieve a clean and uniform appearance, with screws set at a perfect and consistent depth below the surface, use the Smart-Bit Depth Setter (sold separately).
Package quantity may vary based on the screw size and length. Please view the specifications for details.
|Screw Drive Type||Star|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.