Deckfast Deck Screws for Metal Framing - Pro Pack
Deckfast Deck Screws for Metal Framing - Pro Pack are designed to attach PVC, composite and hardwood decking to steel and aluminum framing, including Trex Elevations steel deck framing and Wahoo Decks and Docks aluminum joist systems. Deckfast Metal is the first line of deck screws designed specifically for this application.
Deckfast Metal screws are made of Grade 410 stainless steel and feature extra deep star drive recesses, undercut heads, drill points, and a color matched epoxy-based polymer resin coating over zinc plate.
The original 1-5/8” long Deckfast Metal screw is the leading fastener for attaching one-inch decking materials to metal framing systems. The 2-3/8” Deckfast Metal screw is for two-inch decking and is the only product on the market designed for use with two-inch decking materials in this type of application. Both versions are Trex approved.
Package quantities may vary based on the screw size and length. Please view the specifications for details.
- Grade 410 Stainless Deck Screws
- Recommended for PVC, composite, and hardwood decking to steel and aluminum deck framing
- Approved for use with Trex Elevations steel deck framing and Wahoo Decks DryJoist and DryJoistEZ systems, as well as Wahoo Docks products.
- Extra deep recessed star drive to prevent cam-out
- Undercut head cleanly penetrates the hard outer layer of capstock and hardwood decking
- 1750 screws
- The 10 x 1-5/8” version of Deckfast Metal is designed for decking materials with an actual thickness of 3/4" to 1" attached to steel or aluminum up to 12 gauge or two 14 gauge joists doubled up.
- The 12 x 2-3/8" version of Deckfast Metal is designed for decking materials with an actual thickness of 1" to 1-1/2" attached to steel or aluminum up to 1/4" thick.
- Note: Wings on 1-5/8” Deckfast Metal are designed to shear off during installation.
- For applications exposed to salt air, near large bodies of water, swimming pools or other areas where corrosion is more likely to occur, use Marine Grade 316 Cap-Tor xd Headcote Stainless fasteners with a wooden sleeper system
|Finish||Epoxy Polymer Resin over Zinc Plate|
|Screw Drive Type||Star|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|