Starborn Industries Cap-Tor xd Collated Screws for PVC & Composite Decking - 1500 Count
- 50 strips of 30 screws each for 425 square feet of coverage
- Color-matched screws for all major brands of PVC and composite decking
- Star drive; extra deep recess reduces cam-out
- Type 17 auger tip helps prevent splitting
- Reverse threading prevents mushrooming and other surface defects
- Undercut head cleanly penetrates the hard outer layer of capstock decking
- Tri-lobe shank and acute thread angle increases driving power and cleaner penetration through harder materials
- Approved for use with ACQ-treated lumber
Cap-Tor xd Collated Screws are the same great Cap-Tor xd screws but in a collated strip created specifically for use with the Muro Ultra Driver with Starborn Attachment. Cap-Tor xd screws are color-matched surface fasteners for PVC or composite decking, trim, and cladding. They are specifically designed to provide a clean, smooth, and uniform finish. One package contains 50 strips of 30 screws each for 425 square feet of coverage.
Cap-Tor xd screws feature extra deep star drive recesses, undercut heads, reverse threads, tri-lobular shanks, Type 17 auger tips, and are available with either a color-matched, epoxy-based polymer resin coating or in color-matched Headcote® stainless steel (Grade 305). Cap-Tor xd is approved for use with all major PVC and composite deck brands as well as ACQ-treated lumber.
|Sub Brand||Cap-Tor xd|
|Compatible Materials||PVC, Composite, ACQ Treated Lumber|
|Compatible Tools||Muro CH7390 Ultra Driver with Starborn Attachment|
|Coverage (Square Feet)||425|
|Number of Screws||1500|
|Package Includes||50 Strips of 30 Screws|
|Recommended Use||Surface Fastening|
|Screw Drive Type||T-20 Star Drive|
|Screw Point Type||Type 17 Auger Tip|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.