Simpson Strong-Tie Strong-Drive WSV Collated Subfloor Screws
- Subfloor and sheathing applications
- Redesigned tip and thread pattern provides easy starts and up to 25% less torque while driving
- Less installation torque also means less wear on tools
- Deep 6-lobe recessed ribbed head provides clean countersinking and more secure bit retention for fewer cam-outs
- The holding power of WSV screws reduces the gaps between the joist and subfloor that cause floor squeaks
- WSV screws can be easily backed out, allowing for future access to floor cavities
- 6-lobe T25 drive bit included
Simpson Strong-Tie has re-engineered its popular subfloor screw to reduce driving force and increase installation speed. The new Strong-Drive WSV Subfloor screw has been developed for fastening subfloor sheathing using the Quik Drive auto-feed screw driving system.
The testing indicates that the WSV Subfloor screws have lateral, shear and withdrawal values that exceed those of 10d common nails, and diaphragms built with WSV Subfloor screws meet or exceed the strength and stiffness of wood frame diaphragms built with 10d nails.
|Subfloor and Sheathing
|ICC-ES AC233; AC120; ICC-ES ESR 1472
|Driver Bit Included
|Screw Drive Type
|Screw Head Style
|Rimmed Flat Head with Nibs
|Variable Thread Design
Weights and Dimensions
|Head Diameter (Inches)
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.