Simpson Strong-Tie Quik Drive Decking System
- Choice of Makita or DeWalt screwdriver motors
- Extension for stand-up driving
- Expanded depth settings for high-density flooring materials
- Non-skid teeth are reversible and replaceable
- Decking nose clip for accurate and consistent fastening
- Screw quiver for keeping screws at your fingertips
- Rugged tool case to protect your equipment on the jobsite
- For installing decking on decks and docks, subfloor to wood or steel, wall plates, stair treads, sheathing, fiber-cement siding to steel
The Simpson Strong Tie Quik Drive Decking System offers many options to complete jobs easier and faster. With the choice of a Makita or DeWalt screwdriver motor, this tool includes an extension for stand-up driving, screw quiver for keeping screws at your fingertips, decking nose clip for accurate and consistent fastening, and a rugged case to protect your equipment. The sure-grip guide tube increases stability and allows for a broad range of screws. The patented curved collation strips hold the screws up and away from the work surface, making moving and positioning the tool easier; they are also pointed on the inserted end to simplify loading. The Quik Drive system has many applications including decking on decks and docks, subfloor to wood or steel, wall plates, stair treads, sheathing, and fiber-cement siding to steel.
|Sub Brand||Quik Drive|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PRO300SM35K|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.