Simpson Strong-Tie Outdoor Accents Mission Decorative Post Base
- For use with nominal or rough sized lumber
- Secures wooden post or column to concrete
- Perfect for outdoor projects such as pergolas, pavilions and patio covers
- Designed to meet building codes for seismic or high-wind events
- Features a ZMAX galvanization with black powder coat
- Can be installed with Outdoor Accents structural wood screws and hex-head washers (sold separately) for a decorative look
- Slotted for adjustability
SimpsonOutdoor Accents Mission Decorative Post Base are used with nominal and rough sized lumber to secure a wooden post or column to concrete. They are perfect for outdoor projects and the construction of pergolas, patio covers, and other top-supported structures. Simpson post bases offer a decorative design and black powder coat for superior corrosion resistance.
Outdoor accents post bases feature a 1” standoff from concrete that prevents post-end rot and decay that is caused by moisture. Optional decorative side plates are also available for purchase in order to create a four-sided post base appearance.
|Sub Brand||Outdoor Accents|
|Compatible Materials||Outdoor Accents Mission Decorative Side Plates|
|Does Not Include||Outdoor Accents Structural Wood Screws, Hex-head washers, Fasteners|
|Finish||ZMAX with Black Powder Coat|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.