Outdoor Accents Decorative Post Base
Simpson Outdoor Accents post bases are used with nominal and rough sized lumber to secure a wooden post or column to concrete. They are perfect for outdoor projects and the construction of pergolas, patio covers, and other top-supported structures. Simpson post bases offer a decorative design and black powder coat for superior corrosion resistance.
Outdoor accents post bases feature a 1” standoff from concrete that prevents post-end rot and decay that is caused by moisture. Optional decorative side plates are also available for purchase in order to create a four-sided post base appearance.
- For use with nominal or rough sized lumber
- Secures wooden post or column to concrete
- Perfect for outdoor projects such as pergolas, pavilions and patio covers
- Designed to meet building codes for seismic or high-wind events
- Features a ZMAX galvanization with black powder coat
- Can be installed with Outdoor Accents structural wood screws and hex-head washers (sold separately) for a decorative look
- Slotted for adjustability
|Sub Brand||Outdoor Accents|
|Finish||ZMAX® with black powder coat|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|