Simpson Strong-Tie Outdoor Accents Connector Screw - Pack of 50
- For use with Outdoor Accents decorative hardware (sold separately)
- 1/4" hex head reduces cam-out for easier installation and helps avoid stripping of the head during installation (1/4" hex drive included)
- Optimized heat treating for ductility and strength
- Single-fastener steel-side-plate allowable load of the SD10 exceeds the shear load of a 16d common nail
- Black double-barrier coating to provide a premium look
- Made of heat-treated carbon steel
- Offers corrosion protection for many outdoor applications
Simpson Strong Tie Outdoor Accents Connector Screw is used to install Outdoor Accents decorative hardware to create an attractive appearance. The connector screw reduces installation time by driving easily with no predrilling.
Outdoor Accents Connector screws are designed for installation with the Outdoor Accents APA21 90° angle and APLH light joist hangers. The screw offers a black finish that accents any outdoor living project. The sharp point of the screw enables fast starts.
|Manufacturer Part Number||SD10112DBBR50|
|Sub Brand||Outdoor Accents|
|Drive Size||1/4 in Hex|
|Finish||Double-Barrier Black Proprietary Coating|
|Length - Inches||1.5|
|Material||Heat-Treated Carbon Steel|
|Screw Drive Type||Hex|
|Screw Head Style||Hex Head|
|Screw Point Type||Sharp Point|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.