Simpson Outdoor Accents Avant Post Bases secure the post or column to concrete and are perfect for outdoor projects, such as pergolas, patio covers and other top-supported structures. These post bases feature a clean, simple design and provide ZMAX® galvanization with black powder coat for extra corrosion resistance. The post base includes a 1" standoff from the concrete to help avoid post-end rot from moisture.
Outdoor accents post bases feature a 1” standoff from concrete that prevents post-end rot and decay that is caused by moisture. Optional decorative side plates are also available for purchase in order to create a four-sided post base appearance.
- For use with nominal or rough sized lumber
- Secures wooden post or column to concrete
- Perfect for outdoor projects such as pergolas, pavilions and patio covers
- Designed to meet building codes for seismic or high-wind events
- Features a ZMAX galvanization with black powder coat
- Can be installed with Outdoor Accents structural wood screws and hex-head washers (sold separately) for a decorative look
- Slotted for adjustability
- Outdoor Accents side plates available (see APVBDSP) (sold separately)
|Sub Brand||Outdoor Accents|
|Compatible Materials||Outdoor Accents Avant Decorative Side Plates|
|Does Not Include||Outdoor Accents Structural Wood Screws, Hex-head Washers, Fasteners|
|Finish||ZMAX with Black Powder Coat|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|