Simpson Strong-Tie Outdoor Accents Avant Adjustable Post Base
- For use with nominal or rough sized lumber
- Secures wooden post or column to concrete
- Perfect for outdoor projects such as pergolas, pavilions and patio covers
- Designed to meet building codes for seismic or high-wind events
- Features a ZMAX galvanization with black powder coat
- Can be installed with Outdoor Accents structural wood screws and hex-head washers (sold separately) for a decorative look
- Slotted for adjustability
- Outdoor Accents side plates available (see APVBDSP) (sold separately)
Simpson Outdoor Accents Avant Post Bases secure the post or column to concrete and are perfect for outdoor projects, such as pergolas, patio covers and other top-supported structures. These post bases feature a clean, simple design and provide ZMAX® galvanization with black powder coat for extra corrosion resistance. The post base includes a 1" standoff from the concrete to help avoid post-end rot from moisture.
Outdoor accents post bases feature a 1” standoff from concrete that prevents post-end rot and decay that is caused by moisture. Optional decorative side plates are also available for purchase in order to create a four-sided post base appearance.
|Sub Brand||Outdoor Accents|
|Compatible Materials||Outdoor Accents Avant Decorative Side Plates|
|Does Not Include||Outdoor Accents Structural Wood Screws, Hex-head Washers, Fasteners|
|Finish||ZMAX with Black Powder Coat|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.