Simpson Strong-Tie Outdoor Accents Avant Decorative 90 Degree Angle Tie
- APVA21 used as a light rafter tie: 14 gauge steel
- APVA4 and APVA6 used as a heavy angle tie: 12 gauge steel
- Mission-style decorative accent enhances the beauty of your outdoor living space
- All hardware has been tested and can be used to resist wind or seismic loads
- ZMAX galvanized steel with black powder-coat finish provides corrosion protection and beauty
- Patent-pending hex-head washer design facilitates easy installation
- Fastener and washer create decorative bolt-like connections but install with the ease of a screw
- No pre-drilling required
- Fasteners sold separately
The Simpson Strong Tie Outdoor Accents Avant Decorative 90 Degree Angle Tie is a tie that is used to connect wood beams to wood columns or posts. All hardware has been tested and can be used to resist wind or seismic loads. The G185 ZMAX galvanized steel with a black powder-coat finish provides corrosion protection as well as beauty. The APVA21 is used as a light rafter tie and fastens with a SD10112DBB connector screw (sold separately). The APVA4 and APVA6 are used as a heavy angle and use the Outdoor Accents SDWS22312DBB structural wood screw inserted through a STN22 washer (both sold separately).
With Outdoor Accents, a line of decorative wood connectors and fasteners from Simpson Strong-Tie, you can bring both design elegance and structural strength to your outdoor living areas. This hardware accommodates nominal and rough lumber sizes, providing the flexibility you need when designing and building custom outdoor structures.
|Sub Brand||Outdoor Accents|
|Finish||ZMAX Galvanization with Black Powder Coat|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.