Outdoor Accents Decorative 90 Degree Angle Tie
The Simpson Strong Tie Outdoor Accents Decorative 90 Degree Angle Tie is a tie that is used to connect wood beams to wood columns or posts. All hardware has been tested and can be used to resist wind or seismic loads. The G185 ZMAX galvanized steel with a black powder-coat finish provides corrosion protection as well as beauty. The APA21 is used as a light rafter tie and fastens with a SD10112DBB connector screw (sold separately) . The APA4 and APA6 are used as a heavy angle and use the OUtdoor Accents SDWS22312DBB structual wood screw inserted through a STN22 washer (both sold separately.
With Outdoor Accents, a line of decorative wood connectors and fasteners from Simpson Strong-Tie, you can bring both design elegance and structural strength to your outdoor living areas. This hardware accommodates nominal and rough lumber sizes, providing the flexibility you need when designing and building custom outdoor structures.
- APA21 used as a light rafter tie
- APA4 and APA6 used as a heavy angle tie
- Mission-style decorative accent enhances the beauty of your outdoor living space
- All hardware has been tested and can be used to resist wind or seismic loads
- G185 ZMAX galvanized steel with black powder-cat finish provides corrosion protection and beauty
- Patent-pending hex-head washer design facilitates easy installation
- Fastener and washer create decorative bolt-like connections but install with the ease of a screw
- No pre-drilling required
- Fasteners sold separately
|Sub Brand||Outdoor Accents|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|