Tapcon Cement Masonry Screws with Phillips Drive - 100 Count
- Free drill bit in every box
- Advanced threadform technology that requires less torque
- Tapcon Anchors have blue climaseal long life coating
- Fast, easy installation and removable
- 3/16" screw head diameter is .35"; 1/4" screw head diameter is .454"
Tapcon Cement Masonry Screws with Phillips Drive - 100 Count and use advanced threadform technology that requires less torque. Tapcon Screws have Blue Climaseal long life coating. The design allows for fast, easy installation and the screws are removable. Each box includes a free drill bit.
|Compatible Materials||Cement and ACQ Pressure Treated Lumber|
|Included Accessories||.1875" includes .15625" Drill Bit, .25" includes .1875" Drill Bit|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Screw Drive Type||Phillips|
|Screw Head Style||Flat Head|
|Type||Cement and Masonry Screws|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.