The RailLok Bracket System creates strong connections between post and railings. The bracket to post holes are countersunk creating a clean, low profile connections. Engineered with oversized gussets, the RailLok holds the rail section securely.
RailLok saves time with fast, easy installation. Simply attach the brackets to the rail post using the included screws and then slip deck or fence rail into the brackets and screw in place.
- RailLok railing connectors for post to railing connections
- Saves time with fast, easy installation
- Works with 2x4 Lumber
- Use for rail or fence sections
- Engineered with oversized gussets to hold railing section securely
- Made of 316 stainless steel; powder coated finish
- Includes 5 Quantity Bronze Star #8 Multipurpose Exterior Screws - 1-1/2" length
- Important: This contains 1 bracket. If you are installing the top rail, you will need to buy 2 quantity. If installing a top and bottom rail, you will need to buy 4 quantity.
|Compatible Materials||2x Lumber|
|Height - Inches||3.5|
|Included Screws||(5) Bronze Star #8 Multipurpose Exterior Screws - 1.5" length|
|Inside Diameter - Inches||.27|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Package Includes||(1) rail connector, (5) screws|
|Recommended Materials||Screw Products BTX- # 8 x 1-1/2" screws. The screw length may vary based on project and post size|
|Thickness - Inches||.067 Inches|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|