- RailLok railing connectors for post to railing connections
- Saves time with fast, easy installation
- Works with 2x4 Lumber
- Use for rail or fence sections
- Engineered with oversized gussets to hold railing section securely
- Countersunk holes provide clean, low profile connection
- Made of 316 stainless steel or powder coated finish
- Includes 5 Quantity Bronze Star #8 Multipurpose Exterior Screws - 1-1/2" length
- Important: This contains 1 bracket. If you are installing the top rail, you will need to buy 2 quantity. If installing a top and bottom rail, you will need to buy 4 quantity.
The RailLok Bracket System creates strong connections between post and railings. The bracket to post holes are countersunk creating a clean, low profile connections. Engineered with oversized gussets, the RailLok holds the rail section securely.
RailLok saves time with fast, easy installation. Simply attach the brackets to the rail post using the included screws and then slip deck or fence rail into the brackets and screw in place.
|Compatible Materials||2x Lumber|
|Included Screws||(5) Bronze Star #8 Multipurpose Exterior Screws - 1.5" length|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Recommended Materials||Screw Products BTX- # 8 x 1-1/2" screws. The screw length may vary based on project and post size|
Weights and Dimensions
|Inside Diameter (Inches)||1.5|
|Thickness (Inches)||.067 Inches|
Info & Guides
Screw Products Catalog
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.