Screw Products PICO Stainless Steel Finish Head Screw - #8
- Stainless Steel
- Good choice for coastal areas, surfaces with salt exposure, chlorinated areas, etc.
- Tiny finishwork head almost invisible when mounted
- Reverse threads pull down debris and work together with small head to create a clean finish
- Countersinking star drive
- Extra sharp type 17 auger point has an immediate grip for fast start.
- Fit most concealed mounting tools
- Can be used with collated mounting tools
- Common applications include finish and rim work, hidden decking, general indoor and outdoor jobs, interior and exterior framing, windows and doors, remodeling and repair, cabinetry, chlorinated areas, hot tubs, near swimming pools, and more
The PICO Finish Screws #8 - Stainless Steel are slim fasteners yet have been specifically engineered to have good holding power. Stainless steel material is typically used in corrosive environments. The extra sharp Fast Start Tip grips quickly into the wood and saves you time on site. The wide threads provides a strong connection while the reverse threads helps pull down fibers. The tiny head stays out of sight for a clean, professional finish. Fits with most concealed mounting tools. Commonly used for finish and rim work, hidden decking, general indoor and outdoor jobs, interior and exterior framing, windows and doors, remodeling and repair, cabinetry and more. For ground contact treated lumber, areas, within one mile of saltwater, near swimming pools, exposure to corrosive chemicals, or other areas where corrosion is more likely, use proper grade stainless steel.
|Driver Bit Included||Yes|
|Screw Drive Type||Star|
|Screw Head Style||Finish|
|Screw Point Type||Type 17 Auger Tip|
Weights and Dimensions
|Head Diameter (Inches)||.268|
|Thread Diameter (Inches)||.122-.183|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.