Screw Products EPIC Trim Head Wood Screw - #9
- Slightly larger diameter trim head than industry standards
- Turbine ribs cut quickly into the wood leaving a professional, clean finish with maximum wood contact
- Cup shaped countersinking head provides increased holding power and reduced risk of splitting
- Twin blade knurls remove debris and cuts fast to dramatically reduce friction and head on the shank and load on the drill
- Extra sharp type 17 auger point threaded all the way to the tip
- Zytec XT coating to carbon steel for general outdoor usage
- Inset thread cut reduces splitting effect and minimizes driving torque needed to engage the wood
- Compatible with most above ground pressure treated lumber
- Common applications include general indoor and outdoor jobs, trim work, interior and exterior framing, windows, doors, remodeling and repair, residential construction, cabinetry, and more
The EPIC #9 Trim Head Wood Screws are a trim screw with a slightly larger head diameter than the industry standards. The Zytec XT coating make them a great choice for general indoor or outdoor projects. Combined with the turbine ribs under the head which cut quickly into the wood, this screw gives maximum holding power while leaving a clean, professional finish. The cup shaped countersinking head provides increased holding power and reduced risk of splitting. The twin blade knurls cut fast to dramatically reduce friction and heat on the shank, while reducing load on the drill. The fast start tip immediately grip the wood for a fast start. Threaded all the way to the tip, the inset thread reduces the risk of splitting and minimizes the driving torque needed. Compatible with most above ground pressure treated lumber, common applications include trim work, interior and exterior framing, windows, doors, cabinetry, and more.
For ground contact treated lumber, areas within one mile of salt water, near swimming pools, or in areas with corrosive chemicals, use EPIC #9 Trim Head 305 Stainless Steel Screw Wood Screws.
|Application||Interior or Exterior Use|
|Material||Coated Carbon Steel|
|Screw Drive Type||Star|
|Screw Head Style||Countersinking|
|Screw Point Type||Type 17 Auger Tip|
Weights and Dimensions
|Head Diameter (Inches)||0|
|Thread Diameter (Inches)||.122-.183|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.