Screw Products EPIC Stainless Steel Trim Head Wood Screw - #9
- Stainless steel trim head screws
- Slightly larger diameter trim head than industry standards
- Cup shaped countersinking head provides increased holding power and reduced risk of splitting
- Turbine ribs cut quickly into the wood leaving a professional, clean finish with maximum wood contact
- Twin blade knurls remove debris and cuts fast to dramatically reduce friction and head on the shank and load on the drill
- Fast start extra sharp type 17 point threaded all the way to the tip
- Inset thread cut reduces splitting effect and minimizes driving torque needed to engage the wood
- Typically used for high-corrosive environments
- Common applications include decks, docks, fencing, railings, trim work, interior and exterior framing, windows and doors, cabinetry or near chlorinated or salt exposed areas.
The EPIC #9 Trim Head Stainless Steel Wood Screws are a stainless steel trim head screw with a slightly larger head diameter than the industry standards. Use for outdoor coastal areas, near swimming pools, or areas with corrosive environments. Combined with the turbine ribs under the head which cut quickly into the wood, this screw gives maximum holding power while leaving a clean, professional finish. The cup shaped countersinking head provides increased holding power and reduced risk of splitting. The twin blade knurls cut fast to dramatically reduce friction and heat on the shank, while reducing load on the drill. The fast start tip immediately grip the wood for a fast start. Threaded all the way to the tip, the inset thread reduces the risk of splitting and minimizes the driving torque needed. Common applications include decks, docks, fencing, railings, trim work, interior and exterior framing, windows and doors, cabinetry or near chlorinated areas.
|Application||Interior or Exterior Use|
|Screw Drive Type||Star|
|Screw Head Style||Countersinking|
|Screw Point Type||Type 17 Auger Tip|
Weights and Dimensions
|Head Diameter (Inches)||.268|
|Thread Diameter (Inches)||.122-.183|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.