Screw Products C-Deck Composite Deck Screw - #10 x 2-3/4" - 1750 Count
- C-Deck #10 2-3/4" Composite Deck Screws - 1750 Carton
- For interior and exterior use with wood, composite and other plastic materials
- ACQ Compatible and has a color matched head
- Specially designed to eliminate the mushrooming and blemishes
- Multipurpose fastener which meets the challenge regardless of the material used.
- Will not produce secondary lumps around the screw head leaving projects smooth and flush
- Milled with a trilobular design and a star drive
- Starts easy and drives with less torque
- Offer reduced splitting and snapping
- Excellent choice for wood decks
C-Deck Composite Deck Screws are for interior and exterior use with wood, composite and other plastic materials. These screws are specially designed to eliminate the mushrooming and blemishes that can occur on composite materials. They are also an excellent choice for wood decks, where the top threads work to pull down and hold warped lumber and lock the boards together. A multipurpose fastener which meets the challenge regardless of the material used.
This top of the line fastener will not produce secondary lumps around the screw head leaving projects smooth and flush, complete with a professional flush finish. Milled with a trilobular design and a "Star Drive", C-Deck starts easy and drives with less torque and offers reduced splitting and snapping.
Screw Products, Inc's C-Decks are available in ACQ Compatible e-coat or a 305 stainless steel combined with a color matched head. Avoid rust and corrosion in any exterior application. C-Decks are color matched in the U.S.A to give them the best color match.
|Interior and Exterior Use with Wood, Composite and Other Plastic Materials, ACQ Compatible
|T20 Drive Head
|Shank Diameter - Inches
|Threads Per Inch
Weights and Dimensions
|Head Diameter (Inches)
|Thread Diameter (Inches)
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.