Screw Products AXIS #8 Exterior Structural Wood Screw
- For general outdoor use
- Slight curvature of head provides professional, elegant finish
- Fast start tip threads all the way to the tip for immediate grip and faster start
- Turbine ribs cut quickly into the wood leaving a professional, clean finish with maximum wood contact
- Cup shaped countersinking head provides increased holding power and reduces risk of splitting
- Twin blade knurls cut fast to dramatically reduce friction and heat on the shank, and reduce load on the drill
- Carbon steel with Zytec XT coating
- Compatible with most above ground pressure treated lumber
- Common applications include general indoor and outdoor jobs, decking, railing, and fencing, roofing and siding, framing, windows, doors, trim, cabinetry and more
The AXIS #8 Exterior Structural Wood Screw can be used for general indoor and outdoor projects. The slightly curved head provides a professional, elegant finish. The cup shaped countersinking head provides unparalleled holding power and less risk of splitting the wood. The twin blade knurls cut fast to dramatically reduce friction and heat on the shank, while reducing load on the drill by removing debris. This structural screw has sharp threads threaded all the way to the tip for immediate grip and fast start. The inset thread cut drastically reduces splitting effect and minimized the driving torque needed to engage the wood. Compatible with most above ground pressure treated lumber, this Zytec XT coated screw can be used for decking, railing, fencing, roofing, siding, framing, windows, doors, trim, cabinetry and more.
For ground contact treated lumber, areas near swimming pools or saltwater, or corrosive prone environments, use AXIS #8 Structural Wood Screw - Stainless Steel.
|Application||Interior or Exterior Use|
|Head Diameter - Inches||.331|
|Material||Coated Carbon Steel|
|Screw Drive Type||Star|
|Screw Head Style||Horizon Curve Flat|
|Screw Point Type||Type 17 Auger Tip|
|Thread Diameter - Inches||.106-.165|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.