Screw Products AURA Cabinetry Stainless Steel Wood Screw - #10
- #10 Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Gen II Products are austenitic stainless steel AISI 305 or better
- #10 head size designed to fit most wood joinery tools
- Mushroom head
- Extra sharp threaded to tip for quick grip and easy installation
- Bigger head increases holding power on wood while graduated shoulder from head to shank ensures maximum strength for the fastener head
- Kreg Jig compatible
- T-20 star drive
- Compatible with outdoor coastal areas, surfaces with salt exposure, medium polluted areas
- Common applications include cabinetry, furniture manufacturing, interior and exterior framing, windows and doors, construction, remodeling and repair, chlorinated areas, swimming pools, and more
The Screw Products Gen II AURA Cabinet Wood Screw #10 - Stainless Steel features a large diameter mushroom head to increase holding power with a graduated shoulder from head to shank to ensure maximum strength for the screw head. The #10 head size is designed to fit most wood joinery tools and is Kreg Jig compatible. The T-20 star drive has an extra deep recess and reduces camout and end load. With the Fast Start Tip, the threads are threaded all the way to the tip for quick and easy installation. The inset thread cut drastically reduces the splitting effect and minimizes the driving torque needed to engage the wood. Commonly used for cabinetry and furniture, these screws can be used for indoor and outdoor general projects.
Screw Products Gen II Products marked "stainless steel" are austenitic stainless steel AISI 305 or better.
|Application||Interior or Outdoor Use|
|Screw Drive Type||Star|
|Screw Head Style||Mushroom|
|Screw Point Type||Type 17 Auger Tip|
|Shank Diameter - Inches||.148|
Weights and Dimensions
|Head Diameter (Inches)||.476|
|Thread Diameter (Inches)||.134-.207|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.