- Tiny finishwork head almost invisible when mounted
- Reverse threads pull down debris and work together with small head to create a clean finish
- Countersinking star drive
- ZYTEC GX coating for general outdoor use
- Extra sharp type 17 auger point has an immediate grip for fast start.
- Coated carbon steel
- Fit most concealed mounting tools
- Can be used with collated mounting tools
- Common applications include finish and rim work, hidden decking, general indoor and outdoor jobs, interior and exterior framing, windows and doors, remodeling and repair, cabinetry and more
The PICO #8 Finish Screws are slim fasteners that have been specifically engineered to be almost invisible without compromising the strength of the head or screw. The extra sharp Fast Start Tip grips quickly into the wood and saves you time on site. The wide threads provides a strong connection while the reverse threads helps pull down fibers. The tiny head stays out of sight for a clean, professional finish. Fits with most concealed mounting tools. Commonly used for finish and rim work, hidden decking, general indoor and outdoor jobs, interior and exterior framing, windows and doors, remodeling and repair, cabinetry and more. For ground contact treated lumber, areas, within one mile of saltwater, near swimming pools, exposure to corrosive chemicals, or other areas where corrosion is more likely, use proper grade stainless steel.
|Driver Bit Included||Yes|
|Head Diameter - Inches||.268|
|Material||Coated Carbon Steel|
|Screw Drive Type||Star|
|Screw Head Style||Finish|
|Screw Point Type||Type 17 Auger Tip|
|Thread Diameter - Inches||.122-.183|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.