NOVA Structural Lag Screw - Each
The NOVA Structural Lag Screw sold by the each is the superior lag screw for any of your projects. This outdoor screw is good for timber, deck framing, ledgers, posts, beams and other general outdoor usages. The slight curvature of the head allows the screw to be either surface mounted or countersunk. With a strong thread that ensures maximum withdrawal strength and a Fast Start Tip that easily grips and cuts its way through the wood, you will feel the power and quality of the NOVA. The Twin blades ensures minimum friction on the shank and the cutting ribs under the head countersink perfectly with maximum wood contact. Compatible with most above ground pressure treated lumber.
Use proper grade stainless steel for ground contact treated lumber, areas within one mile of salt water, near swimming pools, or in areas with corrosive chemicals.
- Horizon curve head
- Locking wedges help to mill and countersink the head into the wood for a clean finish. It also locks the head into place preventing unwanted future movement.
- Twin blade knurls cut fast to dramatically reduce friction and heat on the shank while reducing load on the drill
- Extra sharp type 17 auger point for immediate grip and a fast start
- Zytec XT protective coating for general outdoor use
- Inset thread cuts drastically reduce splitting effects and minimize the driving torque needed to engage the wood
- Compatible with most above ground pressure treated lumber
- Common applications include timber, deck framing, ledgers, posts, beams and more
|Material||Coated Carbon Steel|
|Screw Drive Type||Star|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|