Regal Ideas Rail Support Leg
- Rail support legs are used to prevent flex or sagging of the bottom rail on stair runs or glass railing over 4'
- Can also be used as added support under bottom rails on straight deck railing sections
- Constructed of 100% high strength aluminum to meet or exceed national building codes
- Premium UV powder coat finish allows for maximum durability in all types of climates and will not rust, fade, chip or crack
- For residential, commercial and multi-family applications
The Regal Ideas Rail Support Leg (foot block) is designed to prevent flex or sagging of the bottom rail of a stair section or glass railing section when over 4’ in length. They can also be used as a support block under bottom rails on straight deck railing sections.
These support legs are constructed with 100% high-strength aluminum and provides the support needed for a sturdy and safe, stair run (fasteners sold separately).
|Compatible Railing System
|Regal ideas Aluminum
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.