Regal Ideas QuickStep Aluminum Stair Stringers
- 1 Step: Fits deck with rise of 15" and run of 10.5"
- 2 Steps: Fits deck with rise of 22.5" and run of 21"
- 3 Steps: Fits deck with rise of 30" and run of 31.5"
- 4 Steps: Fits deck with rise of 37.5" and run of 42"
- 5 Steps: Fits deck with rise of 45" and run of 52.5"
- 6 Steps: Fits deck with rise of 52.5" and run of 63"
- 7 Steps: Fits deck with rise of 60" and run of 73.5"
- Sold in pairs (2 per package)
- Available in 1 to 7 step increments
- Rise: 7.5 inches, Run: 10.5 inches
- Easy under-mount installation
- Constructed of high-strength, never-rust aluminum alloy
- Premium UV powder coat finish provides maximum durability and low maintenance
- Meets or exceeds building codes
- Riser Covers and Stringer Connector Kit are also available (sold separately)
- Finish off your stair system with Regal ideas continous, graspable stair rail and in-line stair post (sold separately)
The Regal QuickStep Stair Stringer System allows you to complete your outdoor stair project in half the time it would take you to cut traditional wood stair stringers due to its easy under-mount installation. These stringers are constructed of high-strength, never-rust aluminum alloy with a premium UV powder coat finish that provides maximum durability and low maintenance. Stringers are sold in pairs and are available from 1 to 7 step tread increments. The QuickStep System meets and exceeds building code specifications in U.S. and Canada.
|Sub Brand||Picket System|
|Package Includes||(1) Pair of Aluminum Stair Stringers|
|Warranty||RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY : 20 (twenty) Years Prorated Limited Structural Warranty and 10 (ten) Years Prorated Limited Paint Finish Warranty. LED Low Voltage Lighting and Glass Products Warranty is 1 (one) Year. Visit regalideas.com for Full Warranty Details|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.