Regal Ideas Crystal Rail White Clear Glass Panel - 3/8"
- This 40" tall x 3/8" (10 mm) thick glass panel will create a 42" final rail height when paired with Crystal Rail Glass Mounts.
- Panels are held by LED glass mounts and clipped together in a frameless glass railing system
- Crystal clear 98% iron-free tempered glass panels
- Offers a clear, unobstructed view and reflects light beautifully at night
- Stair option for slopes outside 35 degrees - use Regal Clear Glass Pickets with Aluminum railing
- Stairs very specifically require a 35-degree slope with +/-1 degree variance.
- For stair applications - an additional graspable handrail will be required (sold separately)
The Crystal Rail White Clear 3/8" Glass Panel are 10mm 98% iron-free tempered glass panels which provide strength, safety and clarity that you have never experienced before. Panels are held by LED Glass Mounts that are clipped together in a frameless glass railing system without the use of posts, offering a clear, unobstructed view. The glass mounts (sold separately) are LED controlled and reflect light beautifully on the glass at night. With glass panels, stairs require a 35 degree slope. A graspable handrail will be necessary to add for stair applications (sold separately). Unable to build stairs at 35 degree slope? Use the Regal Clear Glass Pickets with Aluminum Top and Bottom Rail.
The stunning clarity of Regal ideas white “no-iron” tempered glass panels make it the obvious choice for homeowners that want a pure, unobstructed view.
|Crystal Rail Satin Aluminum Glass Mount with LED; Crystal Rail Glass Panel Clip
|Compatible Railing System
|Crystal Rail Glass
|Final Rail Height (Inches)
|Installation Tools Required
|Crystal Rail Vacuum Cup
|1 Year Prorated
Weights and Dimensions
|10mm or .375"
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.