- Replacement spacers
- Snap fit design installs in seconds without the need for fasteners
- Spacers snap on top and bottom rails to cover picket track openings and to ensure pickets are properly spaced
- Spacers can be cut to size using tin snips or a hacksaw
- Made of extruded aluminum
- Premium UV powder coat finish provides maximum durability and low maintenance
- Stair spacers are 5" and sold individually
- Horizontal spacers are 4" and sold as a pack of 6
The Railing Baluster Spacers are replacement spacers. These snap-in spacers are a critical component design element for your picket system that provides a polished and finished look. The spacers snap on top and bottom rails to cover picket track openings and to ensure pickets are properly spaced. The snap fit design installs in seconds without the need for fasteners. By using tin snips or a hacksaw, the aluminum spacers can be cut to size. The horizontal spacers are 4" and sold in packs of 6 whereas the stair spacers are 5" and sold individually.
Regal ideas Railing installs in 3 easy steps, with no fasteners or custom fabrication. The patented lock-in picket system allows pickets and glass to be installed quickly and safely. Constructed of 100% high strength aluminum, it will meet or exceed national building code requirements. The aluminum railing system is coated with a premium UV powder coating finish which adds maximum durability in all types of climates.
|Sub Brand||Picket System|
|Compatible Materials||Regal Narrow or Wide Pickets|
|Compatible Railing System||Regal ideas Aluminum|
|Warranty||RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY : 20 (twenty) Years Prorated Limited Structural Warranty and 10 (ten) Years Prorated Limited Paint Finish Warranty. LED Low Voltage Lighting and Glass Products Warranty is 1 (one) Year. Visit regalideas.com for Full Warranty Details.|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.