Regal Ideas Aluminum Post for 42" Rail Height - 2.25"
- Square post with standard post cap and screwed onto a base plate accommodating a 42" rail height
- All posts except the stair and in-line stair posts have welded on brackets for quick and easy installation
- 45-degree angle post has 2 sets (top and bottom) of welded on brackets to accommodate 45-degree angled decks
- Corner post has 2 sets (top and bottom) of welded on brackets to connect rails to posts for corner application
- End post has one set of welded on brackets on one side to connect rails to posts
- Line post has 2 sets (top and bottom) of welded on brackets in line for installing multiple sections of rail on a straight run
- In-line Stair post attaches underneath the top rail and to the stair tread giving a continuous handrail on the stairs when attaching two rails
- Stair and In-line Stair post accomodate a 36" high Regal Stair railing hand rail which is a building code requirement
- Stair post is used at the bottom of the stair for 42’’ stair rail installation or to accommodate a 42’’ high railing custom angle applications
- Following required to complete system: 2535-509 (ceramic screws) 2535-340 (lag screws) 2535-985 (base plate cover) 2535-901 (Universal Angle Bracket)
The Regal Aluminum Post for 42" Rail Height - 2.25" makes installation quick and easy with the mounting brackets welded to the post with the exception of the stair and inline stair. The 2-1/4" square post comes with a standard post cap and screws into a base plate. For horizontal applications, the posts have a 42" final rail height and are available as in-line posts, corner posts, end posts, and 45-degree angle posts. For stairs, the final rail height is 36" and the stair post is used at the bottom of the stair for 42’’ stair rail installation or to accommodate a 42’’ high railing custom angle applications. The in-line stair post undermounts to the bottom of the top rail and to the stair tread creating a continuous handrail on the stairs. With quick and easy installation, you will have more time enjoying your new outdoor living space.
Regal ideas Railing installs in 3 easy steps, with no fasteners or custom fabrication. The patented lock-in picket system allows pickets and glass to be installed quickly and safely. Constructed of 100% high strength aluminum, it will meet or exceed national building code requirements. The aluminum railing system is coated with a premium UV powder coating finish which adds maximum durability in all types of climates.
|Sub Brand||Picket System|
|Compatible Materials||Post Trim Skirt - 2-1/4"|
|Compatible Railing System||Regal ideas Aluminum|
|Final Rail Height (Inches)||42|
|Package Includes||(1) Post, (1) Post Cap, and (1) Base Plate|
|Warranty||RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY : 20 (twenty) Years Prorated Limited Structural Warranty and 10 (ten) Years Prorated Limited Paint Finish Warranty. LED Low Voltage Lighting and Glass Products Warranty is 1 (one) Year. Visit regalideas.com for Full Warranty Details.|
Weights and Dimensions
|Post Size (Inches)||2.25|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.