RailFX Surface Mount Post for Horizontal Cable Railing - 2-3/8" x 35"
- 2-3/8" x 2-3/8" aluminum post
- 10 holes for 36" rail height
- Pre-drilled at 3-3/16" on center spacing
- Base plate is 5" and is included with bolt cap covers
- Uses RailFX cable railing
- End Post is used at the end of a rail section for either the horizontal or stair railing application. The holes are larger to accommodate the fittings.
- Intermediate Post is used on level surfaces with no cable angle changes
- Corner Post is used for 90-degree corners
- Fasteners for mounting base plate to deck sold separately
The RailFX Surface Mount Post for Horizontal Cable Railing - 2-3/8" x 35" is a square surface mount post. There are 10 holes for 36” rail height. The 5” base plate and bolt cap covers are included. Base plate holes for fasteners are 3/8”. Pre-drilled post is drilled at 3-3/16” on center spacing engineered to meet code. Posts must be placed at no more than 60” on center spacing. Fasteners for mounting the base plate to the deck are sold separately.
The RailFX Corner Post allows for the cable to run through the post at a 90-degree turn and does not require double-posting. The End Post is used at the end of a rail section, such as next to a house or at the top of the stairs to connect the horizontal rail to the stair rail. The Intermediate Post is used on level surfaces with no cable angle changes and allows the cable to run straight through.
For the bottom of the stairs, the post may need to be taller. Use a Fascia Mount Post and cut as needed and add a base plate (both sold separately).
|Compatible Materials||Cable Railing|
|Compatible Railing System||RailFX Railing|
|Final Rail Height (Inches)||36|
|Package Includes||(1) Level Post for Horizontal Cable Railing|
Weights and Dimensions
|Post Size (Inches)||2.375|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.