- Joins 2 sections of series 400 top rails
- Straight Splice is 9" long and can make any length run. Can be used between posts
- 90 Degree Splice requires a miter cutting of top rail. Connects 2 top rails to make a 90-degree corner
- 135 Degree Splice requires a miter cutting of top rail. Connects 2 top rails to make a 135-degree angle
- Stair Splice is bendable to accommodate any angle from 0-38 degrees to accommodate a continuous rail from level to stair transition. Requires miter cutting of top rail
- All splices install using (8) #10 x 3/4" self-drilling screws (not included)
The RailFX Top Rail Splice - Series 400 connects two series 400 Top Rails together for a continuous top rail. All angled splices require miter cutting of the top rail. The straight splice is 9" long and can make any straight run longer. The 90-degree splice connects two 400 series top rails to meet at a corner. The 135-degree splice connects two top rails to make a 135-degree angle. The stair splice is used for a continuous level to stair transition by bending to accommodate any angle from 0 to 38 degrees. All splices install to top rail using (8) #10 x 3/4" self-drilling screws (not included).
|Compatible Materials||Series 400 Top Rail|
|Compatible Railing System||RailFX Series 400|
|Does Not Include||(8) #10 x 3/4" Self-Drilling Screws|
|Installation Tools Required||Miter Saw|
|Package Includes||(1) Splice|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.