RailFX Series 250 Rail Connector Block
- Used to terminate Series 250 Top Rail into a post
- For stair or level applications
- 1" used for level applications
- 12" Connector Block can be cut into smaller blocks for a stair angle
- 12" can be used to splice (2) Series 250 Top Rails together
- When splicing, use (8) Color-matched screws to secure in place (not included)
- (2) Screws included in 1"
- (6) Screws included in 12"
The Series 250 Rail Connector Block is used to terminate series 250 Top Rail into a post. 12" connector black can be cut into smaller blocks at the angle of the stair. It can also be used to splice series 250 top rail together. When splicing, use (8) color-matched screws to secure in place (sold separately). Can be used for level and stair applications. Screws included.
|Application||Level or Stair|
|Compatible Materials||RailFX Series 250 Top Rail|
|Does Not Include||For Splicing - Will Need (8) Color-Matched Screws|
|Package Includes||(1) Rail Connector Block and Screws|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.