- Top Rail End Plate Bracket
- For Series 200 Top Rail (sold separately)
- Use at the top of the stair where the level and stair rails meet at 90 degrees
- Allows for single corner post use at top of stairs
- Includes (2) color-matched screws
The RailFX Series 200 Top Rail End Plate Bracket is an aluminum end plate used to connect series 200 Top Rails perpendicularly. Use at the top of the stair where the level and stair rails meet at 90 degrees. Allows for single corner post use at the top of the stairs. Includes (2) color-matched screws to attach to the rail.
|Compatible Materials||RailFX Series 200 Top Rail|
|Package Includes||(1) Top Rail End Plate Bracket and (2) Color-Matched Screws|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.