- Plate mounts to top of post
- Use to connect top of post to various top rails
- Top rail must be structural and meet code requirements
- Level Top Plate is 3” x 5” x 3/8”
- Corner Top Plate is 5” x 5” x 3/8”
- Stair Top Plate is 3” x 5” x 3/8” with slotted holes
- Includes hardware to attach plate to post
- Use T40 Torx bit for install
The RailFX Post Base Plate is an aluminum base plate that is used to convert a fascia post to a surface mount post. Use when a taller post is needed in the middle or bottom of stairs. Base plate holes for fasteners are 3/8". Package includes (1) plate, (4) bolt cap covers, and (4) stainless steel screws - 5/16" x 2".
|Compatible Post (Inches)||2.375|
|Does Not Include||T40 Torx Bit for Install|
|Installation Tools Required||T40 Torx Bit|
|Package Includes||(1) Top Plate and Screws to Attach Plate to Post|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.