RailFX Intermediate Stair Post - 2-3/8" x 52"
- 2-3/8" x 2-3/8" aluminum post
- 12 slotted holes for 42" rail height allow cables to pass through at an angle of the stair
- Pre-drilled at 3-3/16" on center spacing
- Base plate or Fascia mounting plate is sold separately due to many variables in stairs mounts available
- Uses RailFX cable railing
The RailFX Intermediate Stair Post - 2-3/8" x 52" is a square surface mount post. Due to many variables in stairs, these posts do not come with a base plate attached. This allows the post to be placed, adjusted, and mounted where desired. Stair post holes are slotted and drilled at 3-3/16” on center and offset to allow cables to pass through at the angle of the stair. There are 12 slotted holes to accommodate a 42" rail height. The longer length (52") allows the post to be cut to the appropriate height.
|Compatible Materials||Cable Railing|
|Compatible Railing System||RailFX Railing|
|Final Rail Height (Inches)||42|
|Package Includes||(1) Intermediate Stair Post for Horizontal Cable Railing|
Weights and Dimensions
|Post Size (Inches)||2.375|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.