RailFX FlexFX XL Stair Non-Tensioner Cable Fitting for Composite Sleeve
- Push-Lock Fitting that holds cable in place
- Use with composite sleeved wood posts
- For stair or pitched run applications
- Cable automatically locks into place when inserted into fitting
- Easy installation
- Pre-drilling with 7/32" drill bit is recommended
- Full insertion of the cable is critical to fitting performance under tension
- Not required for runs greater than 50' or with over two 90 degree turns
RailFX FlexFX XL Stair Non-Tensioner Cable Fitting for Composite Sleeve is a Push-Lock Fitting that holds the cable in place on horizontal runs. This Non-Tensioner fitting is designed to install cable railing on composite sleeved wood posts and has an adjustable design that can conform to virtually any angle. Fittings are driven into the posts and then the cable can simply be pushed into them. Pre-drilling with a 7/32" drill bit is recommended. Make sure to fully insert the cable into the fitting, as it is critical to fitting performance under tension. The cable will automatically lock into place without the use of any special installation tools, making cable installation a breeze.
Typically, one tensioner and one non-tensioner is needed for each horizontal or stair run. If your cable run is greater than 50' or has more than two 90 degree turns, then a non-tensioner is not needed and instead use two tensioners for each run.
|Compatible Materials||Tensioner Fitting, Composite Sleeved Wood Post|
|Compatible Railing System||Cable Rail|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Package Includes||(1) XL Level Non-Tensioner Fitting|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.